Workshop & Servicing
We advise that you ring 01256 465266 or visit us to book your bike in.
We can generally carry out repairs on all makes and models whether purchased from us or not. We offer a range of spares and parts and will be happy to discuss these with you along with cost etc.
Price List (excludes parts)
- Wheel truing from £22.50
- Gear Service £22.50 - Gears checked and adjusted, drivetrain checked for wear.
- Brake service £22.50 - Brakes checked and adjusted, +£25.00 per disc brake bleed.
- General Service from £45.00
- Brake service. Brakes checked and adjusted, +£25.00 per disc brake bleed.
- Gear service. Gears checked and adjusted, drivetrain checked for wear.
- Tyres checked for wear, correct pressure and adjusted if necessary.
- Headset checked for free movement and adjusted if necessary.
- Bottom bracket checked for free movement and adjusted if neccesary.
- Wheels checked and trued.
Ed is the resident mechanic and enjoys nothing more than doing up classic bikes for his own pleasure and riding. He has also recently obtained a Specilaized Roubaix Expert Disc. A qualified mechanic he has an in depth knowledge of cycle maintenance and enjoys sharing his expertise with others.