Does your employer offer a cycle to work incentive? Cycle Scheme enables employees to get a bike tax-free, offering significant savings. It's completely free to join, and easy to manage. We can supply everything you need to get you cycling safely to and from work.
Cycle Schemes at Basing Cycles:
We accept most major cycle schemes including those detailed below. If you are member of another scheme please check with us as we will probably be able to help.
Bike 2 Work Scheme Ltd
Bike 2 Work Scheme Ltd is a provider of the Government’s Cycle To Work Scheme, a nationwide initiative that aims to get the country’s workforce out of their cars and into the saddle.
Cyclescheme is a provider of the Government’s Cycle To Work Scheme, a nationwide initiative that aims to get the country’s workforce out of their cars and into the saddle.
Cycle 2 Work
Cycle 2 Work The Government’s Cycle to Work initiative enables you to help your employees make savings of up to 42% on a brand new bike and safety accessories for cycling to work.
Bikes for the NHS
Bikes for the NHS is a division of SME HCI Ltd, the largest supplier of the Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme to the NHS.
How Cyclescheme Works
- As an employee the first thing you need to so is sign up to your company's scheme.
- Visit us at Basing Cycles to select the bike and equipment that you need so we can provide a quote for the scheme.
- Use the quote to request a certificate from your Cycle Scheme.
- Once you have received your certificate bring it to us and we can process your order.
- We will advise you once your order is ready for collection.
- Order payment is deducted monthly via salary sacrifice. At the end of the hire period there are a number of payment options available to complete full transfer of ownership.